Monday, April 1, 2013

Dresser Makeover - Part 2 - It's Done!!

Well, my dresser transformation is finally done. The difference between the "before" and "after" pictures is amazing...you won't believe it!

Here is my floral beauty before...


And here it is after...



Unbelieveable, right??!!

I know, I was pretty amazed myself at how well it turned out :) It was a lot of work, but I just kept telling myself that it would all eventually pay off.  It really does look like a completely different dresser!

......And if you haven't figured it out by now, Happy April Fool's Day!!

My one little crafty touch for the whole thing was a small "TV placemat" I made for underneath the TV which sits on top of the dresser, to avoid scratches.  


And as a little inside joke with myself....I used some of the extra fabric (yes, more than 10 years later I still have it!) that I used on the original Floral Dresser. :)

More about my new dresser (which I love, by the way!) later!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment