Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spam Queen

I know I have been really bad about posting for a really long time lately. I have been trying to use my time for other slightly more productive things. (Wait a minute, you mean blog posting isn't productive?!) :) And not to worry, I do have more posts planned, just not completely finished yet.

But I have been wondering one thing...ever since I've stopped posting regularly, I have been getting a LOT more comments on my blog. HowEVER, there's a little something different about these comments. They are pretty obviously SPAM of some kind. The "people" commenting are promoting anything from garbage disposal maintenance to pet hedgehogs.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there any way to get rid of this junk? (Other than what I already do, which is mark these "comments" as spam).

Stay tuned for the 2nd part of my Dresser Makeover...you won't believe the difference!



1 comment:

  1. Yes! I've been getting a lot of them too. It seems like a lot of them are on older posts of mine too. I haven't figure out a way to get rid of them either, other than marking them as spam and deleting them.

    ReplyDelete