Thursday, November 18, 2010

Your Socks Go Where?!



Ginny actually LIKES to do homework.  Probably because she is only 8 years old.  So far it's not that tough.  One of her favorite things is for me to make up "fill in the blank" questions for her spelling words.  Today I made her list and she worked on it during Harry's piano lesson.  If you remember from my earlier post, In My Dreams, I mentioned that her room sort of resembles...a garbage dump.  So I'm not sure why I was surprised when she completed sentence number 2 "Socks go on your floor" ??

Sorry Ginny, you are not a winner this time.  You came so close to the grand prize, but the word we were looking for was feet.  Feet, Ginny, feet!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that makes me laugh! I wonder if she even had to think about it, or if it was the first thing that came to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In her defense, maybe I should have used proper English. "Socks are worn on your ____" might have made it more clear! :)

    ReplyDelete