Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chocolate Malt Cupcakes

We recently had a potluck at church to go to for an end-of-the-year kids' activity. I wanted to make something "fun" to take that all the kids would like. So after a little Pinterest research, I found a recipe for these:




These Chocolate Malt Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake are so yummy! Of course they aren't just a regular old cake mix with canned frosting. There's just a little butter, sour cream & cream cheese involved!

They must have been okay, I knew I would be a little bit late and had dropped them off ahead of time. By the time I did get there, they were ALL GONE. I even heard from one of the younger kids at the dinner..."DON'T tell my mom, but your cupcakes were WAY better than hers!" I'll take that compliment any day :)





1 comment: