Friday, May 3, 2013

Bathroom Closet ReOrganization

One thing that has been on my "to-do" list for a LOOOOONNNGGG time is cleaning out & re-organizing this:


This closet-slash-cupboard over the stairs (hee hee, funny, right?) is in my bathroom, and is really very large. In fact, large enough for a really big mess:


Embarassing, I know.




So I was very anxious to get it whipped into shape.

I had a little help from my daughter (remember, I said it's a large closet?)


She said she thought she should sleep in there after it was all emptied out :)

I had gotten some bins for all the miscellaneous stuff and labeled each of them.  When I started out, I thought I'd have way too many bins, but I'm actually thinking about getting a couple more now!

My original plan was to get some shelves for the bins. But after looking around, I couldn't find anything I liked that fit in the space the way I wanted. I had a shoe rack in my closet that turned out to work just perfectly though. However, now I'm in the market for a new shoe rack!

Here's how it ended up:


MUCH BETTER!!!


I even found some sheets I forgot I had!!




Not a very glamorous project, but it was one that felt good to get done!











No comments:

Post a Comment