Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Home Tour

Since It is almost that time, I thought I would share a few pictures of Halloween at our house. I don't do a ton of decorating, but we do have few things on the front step, and a little display inside the front door.

Here's the front doorstep (yesterday I finally switched out the Hawkeye team colors wreath for the BOO! wreath - at least until Halloween. Not too happy with those Hawkeyes lately!)


This ghost is made from an upside-down tomato cage. It also lights up at night, but I haven't been able to get a very good picture yet...


And look at this spooky ghost-dog checking out the scenery!


Onto the inside of the house. Here's a little display inside the front door. Notice my wine bottles from last year? You can find the how-to link here.





One of my favorite decorations on the front step is a little gargoyle I found at Target a few years ago. I've always thought gargoyles were cool. Maybe it's just the word "gargoyle" is fun to say!


And here's a "new" favorite (I'm calling it a Halloween decoration, but my son thinks we should keep it up year-round! Yay Harry!)

First we have to start out with the far-away shot. It will make sense very soon...


And the close-up...




Last but not least, a BIG thank you to Kim at Made in a Day, Claire at The Rustic Pig AND T'onna at Navy Wifey Peters for featuring my new Halloween Wreath! How exciting!



If you hadn't noticed, I am having a lot of fun with the new PicMonkey Halloween effects!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!



3 comments:

  1. Great Halloween decorations. I like the ghost at the front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we'll have to come trick-or-treating at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky! You have way more up than I do! I will have to try out Picmonkey, I like the nest effects!

    ReplyDelete