Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 16: 16 Days of Creating - The End!

Yeah! It is Day 16 of my 16 Days of Creating series...nevermind that I'm actually a day late! I thought for the last day I would share some of the things I made for Halloween.

One of my FAVORITE drinks, Swamp Water - so tasty! (Printable wine bottle label found here.)



Witches Fingers - Got this mold on sale at JoAnn's - we even got to "paint" the fingernails!



And some Polyjuice Potion, Acromantula Venom & Phoenix Tears (Root Beer!) for the kids. Printable labels also from Fantasy Jr.)




Of course it wouldn't be Halloween if we didn't dress up our dog!





Last but not least, this year's pumpkins (cell phone picture alert - not the greatest quality!)

First we have "I Ate Too Much Pumpkin Pie" (and apparently drank too much root beer! Harry threw that in, funny funny.)


And Ginny's interpretation of "Mike Lebowski" from Monsters, Inc.


So that's it for my 16 Days. Whew! I do have a few new projects in progress, but I think I'll slow down a little for now! Come back soon to see what's new!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pumpkins! Harry is pretty funny, typical pre-teen boy humor!

    ReplyDelete