Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting Crafty on the Farm!

Last weekend my super fun friend Christy had a bunch of girls over to her house (which happens to be on a farm, hence the title!) for a little art class/workshop. She's always planning fun little events (really I think they are more of an excuse to have friends over, eat lunch and yummy desserts). But anyway, one of her teacher friends, a Consumer Science instructor (that's Home Ec, in case you were wondering!) came and taught us all the art of decoupage. It was very fun! Here's a picture of the little beauty that I made. It has me totally inspired to do more craft projects, and finally start that Etsy shop my sisters and I keep talking about. (Well, maybe). At the very least, I now have a cool picture frame that will be perfect on top of my piano!

2 comments:

  1. Cute frame, you will have to teach me how to make one! Did you use sheet music because the picture sits on the piano? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was more like I'm putting it on the piano because I used sheet music. There weren't a ton of papers to choose from, but since I use my piano as a table top for my picture frames anyway, I thought it would work out pretty well!

    ReplyDelete