Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Have A Blog!

Why start a blog?  Good question, I'm glad you asked!  It's not like I didn't have enough going on in my life, so why add something else?  I have been thinking about doing this for a long, long time. A few friends, my sister (even my son!) all have blogs.  I secretly envy them and think they're pretty cool.  If they can do it, why can't I?  I love to read.  I love to write.  But (until now!) I didn't have an outlet for my words.  Unless you count the monthly newsletter for local property managers, or editing a 6th grader's homework.  Not the most exciting options for a creative outlet.  And I have to say, I've always felt that I'm better at communicating through writing than in person.  Written words can say whatever you want them to.  The ones that come out of your mouth, you can't change.  Writing a blog will be a great way for me to get my words out...I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment