Wednesday, August 29, 2012

American Gothic Barn

I was just looking through some pictures from this summer, and came across this one. I can't believe I forgot to post it sooner!!

We had just picked up my son from summer camp in July, and drove past this awesome barn. Much to the embarrassment of said teenager, I thought it was so great that I even pulled over to the side of the road to get a picture :)



I feel such a special bond with Grant Wood, since he was from Iowa and all. Several years ago, we even lived just a few blocks from his former home! Yeah, I know. I'm practically famous....haha!


 

1 comment:

  1. Woooh! This looks pretty well painted, just looks perfectly attractive. I've actually seen same designed american gothic barn that was blogged too but this one looks very ideal. Everything was really painted perfectly. Really perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete