Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm so glad to be back from my little blog break! I'm very excited about my new look...AND...my new name! You'll notice that the url for my blog hasn't changed, but the name is different! I've been thinking about this for a while and I thought the "Crazy for Crafts" name just fit better and decided to go for it!

I have so many ideas to share for 2012! The first one will be coming up soon - while I had my little blogging "break", I also took a fun trip to Disneyworld! So I have my very unofficial (and by no means professional) opinions, tips, and observations about Disney...coming up!

I have also taken some baby steps on organizing my home and I'm excited to share those as well!

Lastly, there is the matter of that giveaway! Next week I will have the goods ready to roll & will get the contest started.

Happy 2012 to everyone! I'm excited for a great year!

3 comments:

  1. Really??? I thought "Crazy in Iowa" was pretty descriptive. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Michelle. I like your new name and your new look. I changed my name too from Barb and Dell Designs as Dell has decided that she doesn't have the time to blog.
    Good luck with all your plans for the New Year.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! I actually got the idea from your blog. I had been thinking about it for a while, and thought it would be a long process to get it changed. But I was glad to find out how easy it was!

      Delete