Friday, October 7, 2011

16 Days Of.....

There's a theme out there in BlogLand right now, and I have decided to join in the fun. Sort of. Many blogs have a "31 Days Of ________" (fill in the blank) series going on for the month of October. Two great examples are 31 Days of Wine at Craft in a Northern Town or (drum roll...) 31 Days of HARRY POTTER at Sisters, Sisters. It got me hooked. HOWEVER, unfortunately for me, I live in the REAL WORLD. I could SAY that I'll do 31 posts, but I'm not one of those super bloggers who posts every day. I'm more of a 2 post per week girl. So 16 days in a row is a challenge. Anyway. Starting next Monday, I will feature my first series! Stay tuned for....




Here are some details...

1) My first idea was "16 Days of Crafting" but I decided this would rule out recipes. And with 3 major food-eating holidays on the horizon, I might want to talk about food. So "Creating" it is. Not to be confused with the 7 days of Creation. 

2) I reserve the right to post things that I made, oh, say 3 years ago. I'm going to try and keep it current, BUT...some days I'm working, driving kids to 5 different activities, doing laundry and going to an evening meeting. It's not out of the question.

3) I have weekends off :) I will post Monday through Friday. Remember, real world? It would never happen, trust me.



No comments:

Post a Comment