Thursday, June 2, 2011

MIA

Yes, I have been MIA for a while. I clicked on my blog today & was surprised to see the cute background - it's been so long, I even forgot what it looked like!

Spring has been SO busy...both kids in soccer, then the wedding, plus baseball, tumbling, and end of the year school projects! Today was the last day of school, and I'm happy to report that both of them were "promoted to the next grade level" as they say on the report card! (As I told a curious Grandma earlier today, I'm pretty sure we would have heard about it by now if they WEREN'T moving on to the next grade!) Anyway, that means JUNIOR HIGH for Harry, and 3rd grade for Ginny! Yikes!

So I will TRY to post more often over the summer. No promises, though! I'm sure the next 3 months will be just as busy as the rest of the year!

1 comment: